Supply Chain Leader
Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
- Responsible for managing warehouse and purchasing functions.
- Maintain schedules for incoming raw material and shipping of finished goods to customers.
- Evaluate and report significant inventory variance, identify root cause and corrective actions for inventory discrepancies.
- Participate in annual budget forecasts.
- Assist Plant Management for special projects when requested.
- Asses, train and coach subordinates on a continual basis to improve department's overall performance and contribution to the company's success.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations as well as BIM policy and procedures.
- Set individual goals for the team members around Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, and Cost.
- Evaluate individuals periodically and provide feedback on expectations and performance.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in manufacturing environments, production planning and material management preferred.
- 3 years of people management experience (supervisory) in a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired.
- Strong computer Skills in MS Office, spreadsheets, and manufacturing control software.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and TS Quality Systems.
- Lean manufacturing (Kanban, Kaizen, 5-S, Poka-Yoke, Value Stream Mapping, etc) and continual process improvement experience.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a