Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
- Administers all aspects of Customer Returns to include issuing, processing, and resolving RMAs.
- Corrective Action requests in writing by investigating root cause and determining/implementing mistake proof corrective actions.
- Investigating root cause of quality defects and determining and implementing corrective actions. Completion of written Corrective Action Reports.
- Design and implement procedures for improvement of department processes and workflow and suggest quality related initiatives to other departments to improve overall quality results.
- Responsible for maintaining the QMS in accordance with ISO.
- Assess, train, and coach department members on a continual basis to improve department’s overall performance and contribution to the company’s success.
- Develop employees through coaching and mentoring in both individual and team performance.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations as well as BIM policy and procedures.
- Requires a degree in in a technical field. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years quality control experience in a tight tolerance manufacturing environment such as metal fabrication, forging, or machining.
- 3 years of people management experience (supervisory) in a manufacturing facility.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lean manufacturing (Kanban, Kaizen, 5-S, Poka-Yoke, Value Stream Mapping, etc) and continual process improvement experience.
- Excellent knowledge of, Quality management systems.
Ability to read and, understand complex Engineering drawings/Blueprints; Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a