Maquiladora metal mecánica en Tijuana.
- Report directly to the Supervisor of Quality.
- Coordinate and administer quality control functions, both engineering and technical, to ensure product quality and reliability.
- Formulate quality programs that include the development and/or design of documentation procedures to produce quality product.
- Drive continuous quality improvement. Monitor warranty/field issues, collect data, plot trends, and perform reliability assessments.
- Work with supply chain and vendors to qualify suppliers, create PPAPs, and determine root cause and develop/implement corrective actions and procedures.
- Lead role in new products and redesigns to ensure supplier/production quality and process control/reliability including prototype build up and lab evaluations.
- Represent Company at Customer site to evaluate and determine root cause of quality issues, complete written reports, provide documentation and solution ideas to management.
- Working conditions include a normal office environment with regular trips to production floor
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in ISP 9001, Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma.
* Project Management is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company in support of job functions.
- Strong computer skills. Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
* Basic knowledge of refrigeration is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Willing and able to travel domestically (up to 15% of the time).
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a