Quality Compliance Engineer
Electronics manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Engineer that keeps a direct contact with the customers and ensure the quality standards that they require.
- Act as an official customer representative in all matters relating to manufacturing, quality and customer relations.
- Interact regularly with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Record, report and follow up on customer issues.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with customer requirements throughout the plant.
- Drive root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions regarding customer rejects (8D).
- Drive PPAP process.
- Stop production if customer satisfaction is at risk.
- Manage customer visits and audits.
- Represent Customer Quality requirements in product transfer or new product introduction teams.
- Ensure compliance to Change Management procedures and requirements related changes affecting customers.
- Report in timely manner to upper Management.
- Provide support to manufacturing and product development functions.
- 3 years of experience in engineering or quality positions in manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills (spanish & english).
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications and engineering changes.
- Working knowledge on ISO-9000 quality standard.
- Working knowledge on ISO/TS 16949.
- Working knowledge on automotive tools as APQP, PPAP, 8D, etc.
- Quality Engineer
- Customer Service
- Electronics Manufacturer
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a