Designer and distributor of chairs searches for a Project Manager.
- Ensure that all customer receive a quality product in the promised timeframe.
- Responsible for everything from when a customer places an order to making sure it ships out.
- Calculate costs and process for our standard and custom items.
- Inspect design plans and construction to ensure suitable construction (joints, welds, glue types, weight capacity, etc.).
- Create, send follow through on al P.O. to vendors (US, MX and CN) for fabric product.
- Coordinate receipt of fabric at local warehouse and ship to overseas factories for current orders.
- Follow up with factories on all orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Personally conduct a Quality Control inspection for products manufactured in Tijuana.
- Coordinate consolidation and shipping of orders to our San Diego warehouse from overseas, determining which order should ship together in each container.
- Manage receipt of containers with our freight forwarder and logistics warehouse.
- Visit US warehouse to coordinate receipt and sorting of merchandise.
- Determine pallet size and quantity needed based on box size and quantity.
- Arrange shipment of orders to customers from our US warehouse (LTL & TL).
- Split container costs and fabric shipping to determine cost per order based on units per shipment (CBM, yards, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 years minimum of relevant experience.
- Fluent english (bilingual is preferred).
- Prioritizes and organizes tasks effectively and independently.
- Systematic and analytical thinker.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, CRM and purchasing software.
- When applying by sendig your resume by email, please tell us your favorite food.
- US Visa is mandatory.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a