Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
- Plan and assign daily work of individual team members to ensure that production results consistently meet customer’s quality and delivery requirements in the most cost-efficient manner possible.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustment of machines
- Ensure team members comply with Safety protocols and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for cost reductions and assist with development of long range plans.
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement processes.
- Provide accurate performance reporting (KPI’s).
- Operate a variety of fabrication equipment, Stamping Press, press breaks, saw, welders, laser, CNC, etc.
- Assess, train, and coach department members on a continual basis to improve department’s overall performance and contribution to the company’s success. Basic training includes: equipment operation, work and safety procedures, and new hire training.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor Degree in Management, engineering, or other Technical field preferred.
- 3 years of people management experience (supervisory) in a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, product drawings, and other manufacturing documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3 years of experience in metal fabrication, assembly, machining, or related shop floor production.
- Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience.
- Working knowledge of machining/welding various types of Material including: Steels, alloy steels, tool steels, brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless, high temperature alloys and various plastics; proficiency in welding (both MIG and TIG) strongly preferred.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a