Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
- PCTO: Responsible for product cost reduction opportunities and its implementations within the manufacture department and others.
- Production: Provide support to production department; BOMs, component issues on production floor, technical guidance, and resolution to maintain production integrity and Lean work flow.
- COPQ: Reduce or eliminate all cost of poor quality. Engage in production reviews to identify COPQ issues and solve them.
- Customer issues & Customer Driven Improvements: Investigate, implement root-cause analysis, develop& implement solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in supervision or management positions.
- Skilled in Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks CAD and MS Office softwares.
- Strong written and verbal skills to be able to communicate effectively with all personnel or in the board room or outside of the company as a representative.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a