Jr. Project Engineer
Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
Manages and oversees the introduction of new products into full production.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project database.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
• 2-3 Years experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Manufacturing Methods and Procedures.
• Specific experience developing metal fabrication processes for high-quality products is preferred.
• Proficient financial skills and knowledge (estimate ROI).
• Broad knowledge of production equipment and tools.
• Analysis and Design.
• Project Management.
• Team Leadership.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a