Jr. Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
- Responsible for assuring that cost reduction improvement initiatives are implemented and sustained. This is to be done with the objective of improved operating metrics for the plant.
- The Lean Manufacturing Engineer is the lead, conscience and guide of the improvement process. With management, develops the improvement plan for the plant in pursuit of greater efficiency, budgetary improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Continually evaluating effectiveness of production and related processes, equipment, tools, and plant design and layout
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, smooth workflow, improve quality and customer satisfaction, and reduce costs.
- Developing Lean Transformation Plans. Presenting plans to Senior Management, and implementing approved plans.
- Providing training/coaching/counseling to production staff in lean manufacturing principles, acceptance of process changes, performing new processes or procedures.
- Seeking teaching opportunities to enable the plant to develop best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience.
- Experience in New Product Introduction.
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing tools, such as, Kaizen Events, SMED, KANBAN and Mapping Process.
- Broad knowledge of production equipment and tools.
- Background establishing, collecting and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to LEAN manufacturing.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a