Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
• Manage the CEO’s workflow and priorities by managing his schedule and anticipating steps ahead.
• Oversee day-to-day operations and manage requests for CEO’s attention, which may include but are not limited to sorting, responding to, rerouting, and prioritizing for the CEO incoming phone calls, e-mails, requests for face-time and meetings.
• Manage special projects assigned by the CEO.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Anticipate needs from the Department Leaders and identify opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Demostrable background in managing a busy office or business department is preferred.
- Experience of supporting senior managers and/or experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver and easy learner.
- US Visa is mandatory.
* This role is best suited for someone early in their career, with high potential to advance to a leadership role and a distinctively strong commitment to learning and growth.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a