Metal mechanic manufacturing company in Tijuana.
Lead, plan, organize, and direct the manufacturing engineering functions to support BIM’s product engineering standards, safety, cost, quality, and on-time delivery objective.
• Develop and implement optimal cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
• Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls.
• Coordinate manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
• Priorities include:
- Process improvement
- Problem resolution
- Project management and employee training
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical technology, or other technical field.
• 5-10 years equivalent engineering experience in a in a tight tolerance manufacturing manufacturing environment such as metal fabrication, forging, or machining.
• 3 years of people management experience (supervisory) in a manufacturing facility.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired.
• Lean manufacturing (Kanban, Kaizen, 5-S, Poka-Yoke, Value Stream Mapping, etc) and continual process improvement experience.
• 3D CAD (AutoCAD, SolidWorks), Modelling (Geomagic Studio), SPC and SPC software such as Synergy, Minitab).
• Experience in tooling / jig & fixture design for machining operations, ability to read, understand & create complex Engineering drawings/Blueprints; Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Cost estimating.
• Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a