World Class corporate, distributor of packaging materials, in Tijuana.
- Identify strategic sourcing opportunities and manage the supply base to achieve established total cost savings targets.
- Establish, support, and mange common process and procedural standards.
- Train and develop the local buyers. Monitor and improve performance.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and established service levels.
- Establish and manage to KPI’s.
-Identify and implement improvements to achieve cost savings.
- Support operational transition activities for all new acquisitions.
-Provide status reports to Operations Manager to ensure timely completion of activities.
- Bachelor's degree required.
* Master's preferred.
- Bilingual (english & spanish)
- 8+ years of experience in purchasing and/or purchasing management.
* Industrial packaging experience preferred.
* Experience in distribution environment is a plus.
* Professional qualification/certification from related professional body (ISM-CPM/CPSM, APICS) preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of modern procurement methods and strategies (contracting, eSourcing, bid, management, supplier relationship management total cost of ownership).
- Effective team management and good communication with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent PC and procurement tool knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and judgement skills.
- Leadership, team-work and management skills.
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a