Local electronics manufacturer looks for a Software Developer.
This position requires a responsible, honest & proactive candidate, capable of achieving results as an individual or part of a team under minimal supervision, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing & maintaining application software / services that support multiple groups within the company; This includes, but is not limited to web-based applications, custom SQL databases, graphical data representations, interface designs, automated data parsing & retrieval.
• Develops software applications, producing code that is functionally correct, through established development and documentation standards, technologies and methodologies.
• Ensures code is tailored made to the internal customer requirements.
• Analyzes needs for the business unit by providing technical support for the Mechanization group, such as coding, designing, implementing and debugging.
• Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle from specifications & development to release and maintenance.
• Find and fix bugs, optimize performance, keep up to date with latest relevant technologies.
• Acts as a technical resource in assisting users resolve software related issues and implements solutions.
• Provide guidance for the team through technical architecture and acquired expertise as needed, ensuring best practices are applied.
• Manage development by conducting daily reviews and ensuring projects are completed on time.
• Manages DB resources, Web Services & modifications to our current software Architecture.
•Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science field.
•Knowledge of object-oriented programming and overall database design.
•+5 years’ experience working under manufacturing environments, previous experience working with mechanization teams is a plus.
•Experience working with Web-based applications.
•Experience with server-side technologies including relational databases (SQL Express Server, MySQL and Microsoft Access databases)
•+3 years’ experience running Visual Studio, Visual Basic and .Net, C# required.
•Working knowledge of MS-Office products, MSWord, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS ACCESS and client operating system like Windows XP, Vista and Windows7 Operating System.
•Proficiency in networking
•Knowledge & previous experience on the following systems:
• Windows Server 2005
• Windows Server 2012
• SQL Server 2012
• Silverlight 5 Silverlight 5
• ISS 7
• .NET framework 4
• .NET framework 4.5
• Windows Forms
• Ethernet IP, IEEE, RS232 & General instrumentation communication protocols experience is a Plus.
•Excellent communication (oral & written)
•Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
•Excellent technical and problem solving skills
•Possess ability to work through issues and bring projects to completion
•Perform complex research, analysis, and troubleshooting; and resolve critical problems over sustained time durations in a logical manner
•Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and prioritize
- Electronics manufacturing company
- Intermediate english
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a