Branding & Communication Specialist
Electronics manufacturer is seaking for a branding and communication specialist to ensure the company's marketing goals.
- Implement promotional activities that drive the communication plans.
- Prepares and evolves communication material including literature, brochures, catalogs, video, product displays, installation manuals, sales, training programs, installation training programs and user reference manuals.
-Assists in the creation, design and updates of product and program information and organizes the production of promotional pieces such advertisements, newsletters, catalog pages, price sheets, web sites and web content, etc.
- Coordinates and implements external marketing communication projects that include public relations, special event management, advertising, direct mailing, printing, trade shows, and creating brand awareness.
- Coordinates media production and placement in appropriate trade publications.
-Assists in developing measurements techniques and determining effectiveness of current marketing programs with the goal of maximizing return of investment and improving information accuracy and efficiency to the customer.
- Monitors lead activity and ensures requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Work closely with sales department to ensure that leads are followed-up and reported on.
- Prepare status reports on communication efforts, trends, new products and budget.
-Organize marketing resource materials and collateral such as brochures, specification sheets, data, slides, pictures and reports.
- Assist designing, creating delivering communication programs to support the growth and of the company's product and services.
- Liaise with external vendors and agencies to ensure their work meets the organization's requirements, deadlines, and budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in communication, graphic design or marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Positive attitude and team player with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Advanced english skills.
Edad: 25 a 35 años
*Si estas interesado, visítanos en nuestra ubicación,
llámanos al 626-1915 ó envíanos tu CV por correo electrónico a